So, how does Mini Fashion Monsters work?
Mini Fashion Monsters is your one-stop-shop for gently used kids’ clothing, toys, and secondhand baby items. Getting started is as simple as registering your details.
Step 1. Fill in your details
- Register with your email address
- Create a password
- Enter your shipping address
- Add your payment method (credit card and/or PayPal)
Step 2. Boutique shop setup
- Choose your name: Unique and cutesy names are fun, but you also want to make sure that your name is easy to spell, memorable for fast recall.
- Introduce yourself: Once you’ve selected the perfect shop name, it’s time to introduce yourself to the community. Your shop bio is a way to communicate a little bit of who you are and what your buyers can expect from you as a seller.
- Congratulations! You have a personalized shop, ready for listing.
Step 3. Photography
- Choose a neutral background: A good background is key! A hardwood or tile floor in your home, a rug, or even a bedspread can serve well as your backdrop. Just make sure it is neutral, neat, consistent, and allows you to photograph in good natural light.
- Edit from your phone: You don’t have the time to expertly edit each image. So, use your iPhone or Android to edit an image, and it’s highly effective! Use these tools to brighten the photo up and to lessen the shadows, which can make a world of difference.
- Add multiple images: Always make sure to include several photos with each listing. These include, but are not limited to, close-ups of any special details or fabric, any flaws that need to be mentioned, and the tag for any special sizing or brand details.
- Set the price: When you set the price include shipping to the total cost. e.g £15.00 for the item and £5.00 for shipping. Total sale £20.00